Monday, December 07, 2015

Monday Inspiration








Our Monday inspiration is Lizzy a natural hair and lifestyle blogger, who took time out of her busy schedule to have this interview. Here she shared a bit of her life and daily routine.


1) Names? 


Elizabeth Feyisayo Adeniji

2) What do you do; career and job? 

I'm currently undergoing my youth service program. I'm a natural hair and lifestyle blogger‎. Freelance graphic designer and I bake cakes too. 

3) What is your daily routine like? 

I wake up, pray,‎ work out when I can and get ready to leave home for work. If I'm not busy surfing the Internet, then I'm probably talking to clients as I run a natural hair product store as well. 

4) Palm wine or Red wine? 

 Uhmmm none. Lol

5) Favorite thing to do?  

Surfing the net and baking cakes

6) Your favorite holiday spot? 


‎My home town. It's always fun going there to experience the atmosphere.

7) One place you would love to visit?

‎Dubai

8) If you are in the room full of young people, what advice would you give to them? 

‎When you find an opportunity, grab it and don't let it slip by. Never procrastinate.  Never underestimate yourself.

9) What advice would you give your 20 year old self?

Do what you love. Take your time before making a decision. Always do what you feel is right and not what others think. Be patient.

10) If you are given the opportunity to change one thing in the world, what would it be? 

To put an end to terrorism. That I wish could be possible 


11) Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 


I hope to be married with beautiful children. Also, a successful career that  I'm passionate about asides other business ventures


12) Say something random;

Why worry when you can pray about it. Always let God guide you at all times. 

You can catch more of Lizzy on her BBM Channel C003614B6 (Love Your Natural Hair) and on her blog:leeznijis.blogspot.com. From here i say ride on Gurl!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature. Really appreciate it. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Good to know more about my beautiful admin.. Thanks for ur encouragement on the bbm channel.. Kiss kiss(olamide)

    ReplyDelete