Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Deep In love with you.





Love is a word that is so widely used, yet misunderstood. Love may be the first vocabulary I learnt as a child, I was a Disney baby and happily ever after was my thing but Disney never shielded me from break ups and heart breaks while growing up. I also learnt in as much as I believe in happily ever after, Disney also didn’t give me the guideline on how to fall in love.
All I knew what to do was spot my prince charming. Don’t blame my taste for man candy; I love the good things of life. Good riddance to bad rubbish I will say and Disney no can do.
But I have compared love as I knew it then and as I have come to know it now and there is a whole wide gap. I love the kind of love I have found or should I say that found me, maybe I and him found ourselves but that will be selfish of me to say because truly it found me. I am not ashamed of the public display of affection, staring into his eyes and once in a while writing down a love story because I know I will receive in return. I always thought the love we shared was mutual, but I have strike my Xs and Os and pulled every flower petal and I realised he loves me more and I can’t help but fall deep in love all over.
Truly I am in love and I can’t resist the tenderness of the one I love. When he speaks, his touch; I am that deep in love and this love, no one can take away. My hearts beats already for him. It is amazing how the other time I gave up on love, then he came my way and called me, well I did the things all ladies would do, but deep down I was searching for love. I turned down a lot of proposals and those I accepted didn’t fill me. The way he approached me wasn’t as other men would, he drew me in and gave me the attention I was yearning for all along. I only knew him, but it was as if I have known him all my life. I told him everything including my deepest secret and immediately, my walls of defence was broken by the presence of this gorgeous fellow. I instantly saw myself lavishing my love on him and when he called my name, I wept like a baby *sobbing* who am I that love found me in the nick of time.




There is a burning desire it’s burning like a fire to know you as my closet friend, I am that deep in love with this man. Don’t be surprised if I don’t pick your calls or look your way anymore, my heart has being taken forever and I am not ashamed to write about my love story, on how he found me lost and unworthy and now I am new, clothed and fiercely guarded jealously. I never have to search again, I have found my happily ever after. Oh lover of my soul.
FOUND IN HOPELESSNESS VS RESCUED BY MERCY
RULED BY GRACE NOT GAZE

~ Ama
(Song Inspiration: Michael W Smith- Deep in Love with you)

2 comments: