Friday, November 13, 2015

8 things i want for my birthday

 Image result for keep calm my birthday is november 14th just wait on it

Tomorrow 14th November is my birthday and i am happy, i have a great family, wonderful friends and i have being blessed beyond measure.
Knowing tomorrow would be my birthday has made me thankful for my tears, my struggles, my pain and my loss because they are nothing compared to the glory that shall be revealed in me. To life i say "bring it on".

As a celebrant, i am opened to gifts. So this year i have a list of gifts i am expecting from you all..... Just pick one and i will pray for you.

1) Tolerance and World Peace



I cant over emphasis how i want everyone to leave in peace and most especially be tolerable. I am an Igbo girl, i never created myself please love me that way. He is Yoruba pardon him. Black, white Muslim christian Jew,atheist Buddhist we are all Gods children.

2) Lunch with Oprah Winfrey. 

3) An invite from Ted Talk (please if you know the organizers call me).

4) This cloth assemble, i would wear it for UN Women's Summit and the other for  the dinner?

UN Assemble


For the Dinner


5) A cute puppy

6) A beautiful camera and photography lessons to go with.

7)  These keys of success



8) A cruiser and off course my very best Brabus Mercedes G63 AMG

Custom, Gold Wing F6C, Studio, Graphite Black, Side
A cruiser to die for


Mercedes G63


Happy Birthday to me.


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dearie.It's a matter of time and all your dreams will come true.Have a blast day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. It has passed before I saw your list. and these kinds of birthday gifts are best 'served hot'... How about 2016?

    ReplyDelete