Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Demons








There is a little demon inside of me and i admit it. The demon that changes the lock of the door each time i find the key to smile again.So i am writing therapeutically today and am sorry i haven't taken out time to look inward even though i tell everyone to.
Its hard taking your own advice pill, so i have decided to choke on it. Today is my day and I am not relinquishing the power to this lazy and laid back feeling that's roaring up inside of me.  All I can do is create a bright future. I can overcome the hurt no matter the pain, I can fight this demon and win, he only grows stronger if I feed him so i starve this demon until he's so hungry he wears away to nothing and I'll isolate him and set him free on this paper.You never own my body, not today, not ever. I have dragged my feet to long to achieve what i am meant to achieve, i have decided to eat drink and love my passion and so should you.

so i release the sense that life owes me, i release the sense that i should shrink myself, i release the sense that when hurting i should take a long break and i also will cry when i am meant to, no more hiding this is all me. With my pen, i will write of love, healing, beauty and grace. i will share the little light in me so that you all would see how beautiful life is through my eyes. So while the demon that drives me to think so lowly is out the door, i say welcome to the new kind of me.


 Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment