Thursday, July 28, 2016

Living and Sisterhood


I got my own share of losing a dear friend of mine and it still hurts me deep. I remember a popular song at secondary school it goes thus~ “life looks so funny, but we all understand, we live today and tomorrow we die, what is the meaning of life”?
I have asked my self that question a million times this year, but at the end i want to be what i was created for, make memories and have countless fun. speaking of living, I haven't used the words ‘i love you’ like i should and while chatting with a friend of mine yesterday i realized the thin line between living and dying. This friend of mine is never my kind of friend, it took me months to say hi to her even while we shared the same office. Please don't get me wrong, she made it difficult herself, okay i am lying hahaha. Lauretta was strong with words and was ready for any show down and i wanted no part of it. You see I respect her because she was a hard worker and a good sales lady, she is the most resourceful person i know in my life , this lady can sell ice in Alaska trust me i am not mincing words. With time i realized the problem was with me and not her, no two persons are the same. As i came to accept her uniqueness, i found her loving, sweet, cheerful, beautiful, calm, strong willed and above all graceful.


P.S you don’t want to argue with her, as the name goes Lawretta-Lawyer.
Chatting with her yesterday made me thankful for the great people God brought my way and I am thankful for that. I celebrate your uniqueness and from my heart i will love and appreciate everyone I come across. Life is thin so while i am alive i will be happy and live right.
Say i love you often to people, smile always, never take life to serious, have fun, call up a long friend you have stopped talking to and send out heart felt messages.
I Love You

1 comment: