Friday, September 18, 2015

Life is no competition........... Ama Musings


                                 Image result for women bullying other woman


I always have wondered why ladies are in competition with themselves. i wouldn't know about the guys, but i doubt if they act the same way we do. Let me ask.



(walks straight to my bros room)
Me: How fa, you dey sleep? (common everyone does it, we see people doing something and we still ask if they are doing it)
Bro: yah anything
Me: Are men in competition with themselves?
Bro: How?
Me: Lemme say like, hiding things from themselves, like marriage date, job posting, assignments and deadlines, just for the sake of being number one.
Bro:Only small boys do that, besides who hides a wedding date till a week of wedding? Ama please leave me alone i want to sleep.
Me: Sorry O
 (closes Door........ bro calls me back)
Bro: Ama please what are you people cooking, am so hungry.
Me : When you wake up anything you see, you eat.

Men actually don't care or at least a majority of them don't care what you hiding. They watch their backs.
I was chatting with my friend one beautiful night, it was 2am so i said the first goodnight and slept. The next day her dp changed...and my eyes cleared. Today is this chic's wedding and she didn't tell me ( i felt like snow white's step mom). It really hurt my feelings but i no care, i acted like i didn't see her display picture or display message.

To the job thing; there is a job opening, babe it is free share it. Let the best girl win. Sometimes i get tired of this kind of perception about life that everything has to be competition or the next girl may be Satan's bride, she may cast her spell on you and you will lose a next big thing(well am not saying people ain't bad, my prescribed spectacles was once stolen in secondary), all am saying is stop the competition and be of help to your sister. If na wedding abeg wed. Eventually everyone would be a Mrs of some sort. You wont seat on your throne and close the entrance to my castle.

I still don't know why we are in competition with ourselves. This thing got me confused and writing about it got me lost.

Life is not a competition

Ama Musings
(you know you can join the conversation right....... hahaha, keep the comments rolling ladies)


2 comments:

  1. Personally I believe one major reason why girls envy one another springs from the lack of proper knowledge regarding purpose... when you understand the truth that women are reformers and every single individual has a part to play in building worthy nations then our focus would be on adding value to each other as opposed to tearing each other down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My point exactly. We all need to go back to basics.

      Delete